Part Time Sales Associate
We are a recently established fine jewelry and goods boutique situated in the Golden Triangle neighborhood of Denver. Currently, we are in search of a part-time sales associate to join our team. We're in search of a cheerful, jewelry enthusiast with great organizational skills to join and support our fantastic and talented team throughout the upcoming and exciting holiday season.
This position offers an hourly wage with additional commission based on sales performance. The ideal candidate should ideally have 1-3 years of hands-on retail experience, preferably within the jewelry industry, and be comfortable engaging in one-on-one interactions with customers. This position also requires a dedicated focus on nurturing customer relationships, enhancing overall experiences, and maintaining effective communication.
In this position, you will play a central role in guiding our customers through our permanent jewelry experience, assisting them in crafting their perfect, customized piece of jewelry. You will also be responsible for upholding the store's cleanliness and organization, including general cleaning, restocking, and contributing to various merchandising projects.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 1-3 days a week (8 - 20 hours).
- 1-3 years prior retail experience.
- Compensation: Starting at $18/hr + depending on experience, and sales commission
- The position requires working weekends and during seasonal holidays as scheduled.
- Keep our customers informed and engaged by creating relationships
- Sell jewelry to customers
- Guide our customers through our permanent jewelry experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Help merchandise the store when needed
- Clean the jewelry and make sure it is presentable to customers
- Keep all spaces organized, stocked and well maintained
- Receiving, packing, shipping of online and in-store client orders.
- Having a background in jewelry is a huge plus, but not required
- Have great communication and strong organizational skills
- Take direction well and work well with a variety of team members and customers
- Knowledge of google suite preferred
- Shopify POS experience is a huge plus, but not required
- Website updates
- Photoshop and Canva
- Knowledge of project management apps
- Photography skills
- Marketing skills
If you're interested, please along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Small Business Saturday Sale
We're kicking off our first holiday season at the shop with a storewide sale.
Nov 25th - 26th
15% off all permanent jewelry
20% off all jewelry and goods
*Appointments are recommended for permanent jewelry and will be prioritized but we will be accepting walk-ins.